started in 1895. in first years there were many different teachers. The
best period in the history of the house, village and its people began in
1925 when just graduated young teachers moved here. For next forty years
it was their mission to give a good start for three generations in
cultural and material life.
In the run of
decades more and more people were moving to big cities to get better jobs
and higher education. Life in countryside was not the answer for modern
As there was
not enough children the school - the second oldest - shut its doors in
1984 and the days of desperate decay began.
Since 1992 when
we bought this house we have made every effort to rebuild the spirit and
value due to this respectful place. it has been and will be an endless,
expensive project in our life.
Today we have
built our permanent home and workshop in this house. it seems that we have
made right decision: We have a little piece of valuable history in our
hands and it is our duty to protect the house and surroundings for coming